View Full Version : Next race (schedule conflict).
02-28-2007, 10:07 AM
Due to a conflict in scheduling we are thinking of moving the race scheduled for March 11th. We could move it to this Sunday the 4th. Or move it to the 18th.
Can we get a vote on preference?
We would then fall back into the schedule for the next race on the 25th.
02-28-2007, 08:45 PM
I don't care either way, I just need to know by this saturday afternoon at the latest if it is this sunday (March 4th) so I can make arrangements at work to switch shifts.
Also, would there be any interest in doing the races earlier in the day say...
May be better for those of us with children
02-28-2007, 08:56 PM
We tossed around a bunch of different options. Based on different situations we decided on the evenings. Its a catch 22. Some people want day time some want evenings. For now we are going to stick with the 6-10pm.
Depending on the size of the group and if we can keep a consistent group we'll have a meeting in a few months to discuss options.
vBulletin® v3.8.6, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.