RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   Scale Aerobatics (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Stoney Creek - Many thanks !! (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=56882)

Billpilotca 06-18-2006 05:24 PM

Stoney Creek - Many thanks !!

Just to congratulate Ken, Mike, Ralph and the volunteers for a terrific job this weekend. You made my first IMAC contest a very successful one. Tremendous job guys - many thanks !!

Bill

Ken W 06-18-2006 06:10 PM

Stoney Creek!

I hope everyone had a good time,we had a very good turnout considering the heat and wind. I can't thank the volunteers enough who make these events possible.After a few snags everything moved along at a good pace,maybe too good sometimes.
All the pilots should be proud of themselves for flying in ( 24 mph up to 34 mph) winds.( Thanks Tony)!
I am pleasantly surprised at how the overall ability of the flying has improved in the last couple of years.
The final scores should be posted on Bob's page (rcflier.com) shortly.All contests should send a note to our NC regional director(IMAC) for getting us in at the last minute.Also to RALPH,CLIFF,Dave(picture guy)
A special thanks to our sponsors.
Kevin Amsoil
No limitz
Klass Kote the best paint on the market period! :wink:
KenW

OverTemp 06-18-2006 06:51 PM

Thanks for putting together a great contest guys, even in the "oppressive" weather.

Thanks again and we'll see you at the Flying Tigers!

Frank Klenk 06-18-2006 07:05 PM

Many thanks for putting on a great contest guys! We had lots of fun. See all you fellas at the Flying Tigers.

Frank 8)

Ateeq4 06-18-2006 07:17 PM

IMAC

Well the weather was decent for the 2 days although today it was getting pretty windy. I also think that there where no crashes this weekend :lol:
I hope to see all you guys at the Flying Tigers.

bigguy 06-18-2006 07:32 PM

Just got back from the field and having some cold beer!That was a fun time with everyone.Nice to put faces to rcc handles.

Really appreciate you fellas that came in from far away especially Ray and his friend from Montreal twice in a month.If anyone shot any pictures can you please post some?Would also like to thank the sponsors also.It just kicks it up even more .Looking forward to next year!

Thanks
Ralphy :) :cheers:

Bryan Mailloux 06-18-2006 08:36 PM

SC

Had such a great time. We even had a mini full size airshow, best of both worlds. Thanks to all the volunteers and the cds. The wind made it very challenging, theres a first for every thing. Hope to see everyone at hamilton in a few weeks.

rcpilot 06-18-2006 09:00 PM

Thanks guys for doing a wonderful job. This was my first contest after a years break, and it was a blast, even with such windy conditions.

See you guys at the Flying tigers.

abcool 06-18-2006 11:05 PM

Thanks guys for the great weekend, had a blast. see you all at the Flying Tigers IMAC event 8th of July.

scaleguy 06-19-2006 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OverTemp
Thanks for putting together a great contest guys, even in the "oppressive" weather.

Thanks again and we'll see you at the Flying Tigers!

WOW!

Jason you made good time back to Bellvile. I guess it was that 34 mph tail wind pushing you and your trailer! :wink: :lol:

Thanx KenW, Ralph, Mike Milos and the rest of the volunteers of the Stoney Creek club... another great contest. :D :D

It was good to see some new faces in Basic.