RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   General RC Aircraft Discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   real bad trader feedback for sammy (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=78425)

Guest 08-22-2008 06:48 PM

real bad trader feedback for sammy

not to sure if this is where to post but here it is anyway.
i was asked not to go public with this but i see no way to get him to honor his promise.

way back in april i did a swap with sammy aka scratchbuilder .i traded a hawk30 for a scale body he was selling for $350 for my raptor 50 witch it turns out that its for a 60 but thats not the problem.
it took me over a month to get him to send it,,delays and excuses is all i got from him.
cant find a box and so on.meanwhile he had already recieved my heli i sent him.
the deal was my hawk with out muffler and no radio gear with it.
now after he recieved my heli there were a a few small problems with .no big deal i told him i would pay for the new part.$12 i think the cost was.
now after he finaly shipped the body it came on june 3rd it was crushed. the body had major cracks in it and paint was chipped all over.
not his doing but greyhounds.
so i made a claim with greyhound to find out that it was only insured for $250 not the $350 he was asking for it.i send sammy a pm asking if he would make good on the $100 for the differance.
hes reply was yes i will send the money asap
well he has 7 new trader feebacks to his credit since he prommised the funds and here it is aug 22 and still no money.all the pms i get from him are more excuses.
now i have no problem waiting for things but over 2 months almost 3 months is just to much.
i will never deal with him ever again.
SAMMY PAY THE GOD DAMM MONEY.i will not take any more excuses.

b0r3d 08-22-2008 07:12 PM

Re: real bad trader feedback for sammy

Yikes...i know the body was perfect before he shipped it i can vouch for that but yeah the extra $100 i can feel for you there.

7 new trader feedbacks and not making good on the $100 he said he'd cover for couple months is to long.

Either he's going to ignore this thread or finally make do OR he'll disapear from rcc now again and come back with a new username.

c'mon sammy all these trades, i've yet to see you fly anywhere and yet your screwing more and more people. this thread not a supprise to see!!

Ken Currell 08-22-2008 07:23 PM

:yikes:
I shure hope you left him some appropriate trader feedback.
That is absolutely uncalled for on his part.
:taped:

Guest 08-22-2008 07:28 PM

i feel i have given him plenty of time to make it good..now i.m just pissed off.

pep 08-22-2008 08:05 PM

This guy "Sammy" is a real a$$ clown, good luck about getting anything from him.
I tryed to do a deal with him once and same thing excuses after excuses so it never went through. Good thing i would probably still be waitting for the stuff.
It's good you came open with this to make other members aware of this g--f ball.

Phil

b0r3d 08-22-2008 08:33 PM

i just dont understand why this continued bs with him is allowed to continue.

it's never going to stop we're on username #2 for him and far to many bad deals in my opinion.

Only thing for him is i know that fuse was in good shape which is unfortunate for him for sure, but why he insured it for $250 i'll never understand!!!

pep 08-22-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0r3d (Post 545050)
i just dont understand why this continued bs with him is allowed to continue.

it's never going to stop we're on username #2 for him and far to many bad deals in my opinion.

Only thing for him is i know that fuse was in good shape which is unfortunate for him for sure, but why he insured it for $250 i'll never understand!!!

Try username #3 or #4

b0r3d 08-22-2008 08:43 PM

noway? really?!? concordfan > scratchbuilder ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by pep (Post 545052)
Try username #3 or #4

pep 08-22-2008 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0r3d (Post 545054)
noway? really?!? concordfan > scratchbuilder ??

Add sammy/doug to the list i would have never let him back on the site after being banned.

Vulcan1 08-22-2008 09:19 PM

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. I still have a negative from way back from him. He came back on with a clean record while some of us still wear the scars from days of old.
John