RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   General RC Aircraft Discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Go Canada Go (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=100801)

Randy Brown 02-16-2010 05:43 PM

Go Canada Go

Sorry I thought i post that waiting for Team Canada First hockey game to start :)

mtnflyer 02-16-2010 05:53 PM

Re: Go Canada Go

I was expecting intelligent discussion related to the operation of RC aircraft on this forum.

Sorry, my mistake. I suppose hockey can be considered more important to the less fortunate.

Riddick 02-16-2010 05:54 PM

Yeah same here, I even moved my computer beside my couch and stocked up on goodies. man I'm lazy. When did snowboard cross become Canada's game? we go gold in both woman's and men's. I'm an Olympic junky.

Randy Brown 02-16-2010 06:06 PM

You Dont like it..turn off your computer

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtnflyer (Post 683232)
I was expecting intelligent discussion related to the operation of RC aircraft on this forum.

Sorry, my mistake. I suppose hockey can be considered more important to the less fortunate.

mtnflyer 02-16-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Brown (Post 683243)
You Dont like it..turn off your computer

Awww! Come on!

I was led to believe this was an RC site. Why not post your hockey issues in "Off Topic", or turn your computer off instead.

Our children in the Olympics need support, not corruption.

Riddick 02-16-2010 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mtnflyer (Post 683256)

Our children in the Olympics need support, not corruption.

That doesn't make any sense. I think waiting to watch our team play shows allot of support. I guess us less fortunate can relax and mix hobby with sport. watch out, the gloves are coming off.

OICU812 02-16-2010 06:41 PM

Snowboarding became a sport when everyone finally realized how many potheads there really are in BC, LOL. :D

Riddick 02-16-2010 06:48 PM

Hey, it's all about the B,C, bud.

mtnflyer 02-16-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riddick (Post 683263)
That doesn't make any sense.watch out, the gloves are coming off.

That's OK. You'll never understand if you were not a father to start with and a soldier to end with. Being "redneck" is just a simple afterthought.

This is an RC Forum. There are those here, who actually build what they fly and are proud of it. I'd like to keep it that way.

If you want to take your gloves off, then do, but, I hope your only going to scratch your head.

Riddick 02-16-2010 07:31 PM

Well I am proud to say I'm not a Redneck and I DO build what I fly and I will take my gloves off to hand you a beer when team Canada scores.

GO CANADA GO.