RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   General RC Car & Truck discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   biggest shop i have been to (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=154155)

imported_k1e1v1i1n 02-06-2006 12:19 AM

biggest shop i have been to

big boys with cool toys . i went there today for the first time all i can say is huge store . the guy i met there was pretty cool he closes at 6 on sunday but we didnt end up leaving till like 7 there were a bunch of us in the store hanging out talking rc and watching the big screen . theres a bunch of trucks there to choose from and tons of parts .

i guess if ur in mississauga u shoudl go check it out . met a few nice guys there and pointed them to this site and to the guys running at the brick . did i say the store was big , its super clean and neat he might not have everything u need yet but hes still stocking so more stuff is on the way , but it seemed to b pretty stocked with all the popular truck parts alot of rpm and other aftermarket stuff .

all i could think of that this guy needs is a few work tables and it would b a pretty perfict set up . and of corse a drink machine . and he had a nice big ramp parked in the back just waiting for the spring to get taken out and jumped . so if ur around and looking for parts on a SUNDAY look no ferther .

2025 dundas st.east mississauga 905 629 9366

hope the guy sees this and rembers me when i come in to buy some jato parts

imported_k1e1v1i1n 02-06-2006 12:19 AM

oops forgot the web site

www.bigboyswithcooltoys.ca

k_r_a_c_k_e_r 02-06-2006 07:53 AM

Yeah. I was gonna check him out yesterday around 4pm. but I got lasy and didnt wanna drive up there. lol.

imported_Taylor 02-06-2006 07:56 AM

I went there yesterday on the way back to chatham!

imported_SELWA 02-06-2006 08:25 AM

I'll have to see what they have. Maybe I can encorage them to get some large scale beasts. :D

k_r_a_c_k_e_r 02-06-2006 08:27 AM

ahh. to bad there not open mondays. I wanted to go today.

imported_Taylor 02-06-2006 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SELWA
I'll have to see what they have. Maybe I can encorage them to get some large scale beasts. :D

they have a monster buggy on display selwa

imported_SELWA 02-06-2006 08:30 AM

Ha ha I should bring my FG Aluminum monster fro them to see. I'll have to go there for sure and check out that MB from Traxxas. Never saw one up close.

imported_Taylor 02-06-2006 08:46 AM

the one guy ran a revo when i was here. it ruled man!

imported_offroader 02-06-2006 09:30 AM

I've passed by there a few time but never had time to check it out. Next time I'll have to check it out!