RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   Multi Rotor Discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=174)
-   -   FPV racing league in Northern Ontario (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=314522)

navycut81 02-02-2015 05:01 PM

FPV racing league in Northern Ontario

4 Attachment(s)
I am just wondering if there are any people in Northern Ontario mainly Sudbury and area interested in starting an indoor fpv racing league.

Please feel free to post if anyone is interested. It would most likely be held at the indoor soccer facility on Falconbridge rd

navycut81 02-14-2015 08:11 AM

Re: FPV racing league in Northern Ontario

4 Attachment(s)
97 views and not one posting :deadhorse: :BangHead: :confused:

really theres nobody from northern Ontario interested:itsok_170::r_c::(

Thunder Chicken 02-16-2015 07:42 AM

Im interested!!!! But the 18hr drive from NW Ontario is a bit of a pain......

Tool38 02-24-2015 02:41 PM

I am in for some racing in Sudbury. I have a Blackout Mini Hex ready to go

PM Sent

navycut81 03-01-2015 03:33 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tool38 (Post 2255186)
I am in for some racing in Sudbury. I have a Blackout Mini Hex ready to go

PM Sent

Had some shake down flights today, we cleared out some of the cob webs and got to fly 3 packs each.

Also just want to point out that the goal of this post is to get multirotor pilots in general together and have a group of local"ish" people that we can get together and fly and also be able to help each other out with any questions or problems. So I guess long story short if your in the north and have a phantom, a tricopter, AP platform and just want a place to practice flying in general please feel free to post here and lets get something up and going

rugged69 03-01-2015 05:52 PM

Flying a phantom 2 vision plus and in Sudbury I'm in.

navycut81 03-01-2015 06:22 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by rugged69 (Post 2263386)
Flying a phantom 2 vision plus and in Sudbury I'm in.

Welcome :Happy_Dance: we will be going out for a little fun fly this up coming Saturday if your interested in coming out.

I should have my coax quad up and running by then aswell so ill have a nice camera ship to get some footage with

elhepilot 03-04-2015 06:27 PM

I do not have a 250 quad yet, Hubsan H107D, QR X350 and Alien Bee 550 size though. I am interested in a quad league though.

rugged69 03-05-2015 07:56 AM

your first thread said indoor . is it ?
i also have hubsan h107d.

navycut81 03-05-2015 05:24 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by elhepilot (Post 2267562)
I do not have a 250 quad yet, Hubsan H107D, QR X350 and Alien Bee 550 size though. I am interested in a quad league though.

Welcome, nice to know theres more people out there, and it doesnt matter the size as long as your willing to fly it your welcome to come fly with us any time (plus one fpv flight on one of ours and it wont be long till you add a 4th multi to your fleet):Happy_Dance:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rugged69 (Post 2268338)
your first thread said indoor . is it ?
i also have hubsan h107d.

And yes we would love to secure an indoor spot, at the moment i have done test flights at the igloo indoor tennis facility, but my end goal is to rent out the indoor soccer building and use it for flying/racing (depending on demand) but I needed to drum up some people inorder to do that, its roughly $80 an hour so between the 4 of us so far thats 20 a head.

Now we just have to get everyone together at one time that works