RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   General RC Aircraft Discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Meeting up at Pinnacle Hobbies (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=112868)

AJCoholic 10-23-2010 08:11 AM

Meeting up at Pinnacle Hobbies

200 Attachment(s)
Nuker, Straightup and I are meeting up at pinnacle hobbies in Markham this afternoon at 3pm. Anyone else is more than welcome... Going to grab a coffee and talk planes n helis...

Ajc

marco2236 10-23-2010 08:57 AM

Re: Meeting up at Pinnacle Hobbies

I would luv to go, but I dont think there is anything at the local airport that has the speed/range to get me there on time:(

J/K...You all have a good time:cool:

AJCoholic 10-23-2010 09:10 AM

200 Attachment(s)
Thanks! I don't often get to a real hobby shop... My wife and I are in the Toronto area for a few days and Pinnacle is 5 minutes from my in laws :)

Ajc

Ken Currell 10-23-2010 09:46 AM

I was there a couple of days ago. Tim Hortons seems to have either closed or moved to a different location. :(

rmsingh 10-23-2010 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ken Currell (Post 764100)
I was there a couple of days ago. Tim Hortons seems to have either closed or moved to a different location. :(

Tim Horton's has relocated about 2mins up Hwy 48.

AJCoholic 10-23-2010 08:42 PM

200 Attachment(s)
Well, no one else from RCC made it, but I spent some money, had some fun and Bob, Scott and myself solved all the world's problems over coffee... :)

Maybe next time we can add a few more faces.

Ajc

Nuker 10-23-2010 10:10 PM

Well maybe not all the world problems but we were close :D

Great to see you again Andrew. Next trip we'll see if we can get more guys in. Just think of what could happen then !!

Have a safe trip back

Bob

scaleguy 10-23-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJCoholic (Post 764324)
Well, no one else from RCC made it, but I spent some money, had some fun and Bob, Scott and myself solved all the world's problems over coffee... :)

Maybe next time we can add a few more faces.

Ajc

Andrew,

Sorry I missed your visit. Bob did give me a headsup but I was trying to maiden an a/c today brefore the snow flys.

Got to Flying Tigers field about 2:30PM and it was pouring rain...:(

Oh well Jack Mercotte, Trevor and I were having Timmies up on Hamilton Mountain probably about the same time as you guyz.

So I guess you are considered a Southern now then AJ? You are in ??? ON now?

Safe trip home and hopefully we will see you soon.

Cecil Marshall 10-24-2010 08:55 AM

Geesh AJ,I should have read this thread yesterday morning:( I would have went there instead .I was at A&J Hobbies in Vaughn at 3:00 PM yesterday.The wife was at Ikea.
You know us Northerners,a few hundred kliks is nothing to get to a good hobby shop:)

AJCoholic 10-24-2010 09:10 AM

200 Attachment(s)
Next time guys... There will a next time!

Funny thing is I have been visiting Lesley's mom in Markham since 2006, but just found out Pinnacle hobbies was just down the street.

Andrew