RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   Scale Aerobatics (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   time for a break... (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=112507)

scot 10-17-2010 10:14 AM

time for a break...

I sold my Carden Edge yesterday. Sorry I won't see many of you next summer; I've decided to take a year off from IMAC - now that I have an Iphone, I simply don't have time for any other hobbies!!!!

flyloose 10-18-2010 09:53 AM

Re: time for a break...

Scot....

Are you serious?

Eric

craigk 10-18-2010 10:01 AM

how does an I-Phone become a :taped:hobby

xv-townboy 10-18-2010 11:37 AM

Usually i'm pretty slow but i think (hope) the guy was kidding *o)

scaleguy 10-18-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scot (Post 761887)
I sold my Carden Edge yesterday. Sorry I won't see many of you next summer; I've decided to take a year off from IMAC - now that I have an Iphone, I simply don't have time for any other hobbies!!!!

Well thanks a bunch Scot!

NOW who is going to supply the Moosehead? :evil: :evil: ;)

Enjoy the time off but be sure to return, you will be missed.

Frank Klenk 10-18-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scot (Post 761887)

Is the beer store aware of this and the potential ramifications? ;)

F

scot 10-19-2010 12:02 AM

Actually, the beer store offered me 6 free 't' shirts if I would take up a hobby that I could participate in WHILE drinking - I bought an RC boat.

Iphone - too much fun! But in reality, unrelated to my decision.

Thanks for the kind words, guys! I'll try and visit the Ottawa contest (with a big cooler of Moosehead) to have a drink with you.

Tyler P 10-19-2010 05:25 AM

Seriously? I hope you're not leaving for good!

Did someone local buy the Edge?

eajohnson 10-19-2010 03:27 PM

Not sure if you're serious or not Scot but having just taken a year off myself I find my enthusiasm for next year is renewed after the break and I got some stuff done (getting back in shape, traveling etc.) that wouldn't have been possible otherwise. There's room in life for r/c and other things but not necessarily all at the same time. :)

Man your Carden would have made a sweet electric. :-)

scot 10-19-2010 10:50 PM

Yup, I'm serious. Plane sold to a non-IMAC pilot south of Montreal. I did suggest he should take up IMAC - I hope he does.