RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   FS - Airplanes (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=85)
-   -   Planes for Sale (2 trainers, 2 combat, 2 biplanes) (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=73799)

rdemy 03-25-2008 09:38 AM

Original Prices!!! Planes for Sale (2 trainers, 2 combat, 1 biplanes)

3 Attachment(s)
Good day all,

I really don't want the planes sitting another year - you won't believe these bargains - these planes are in excellent flying shape!

I believe I have some pretty good bargains if any of you are interested. I fly exclusively off the water now, so my land based planes just have to go... (I hate seeing these planes just sitting there!!!)

All of these planes flew VERY well two summers ago. They are well built, balanced and trimmed. I suspect the batteries may need changing on some, a couple of 'recycle charges' will tell you if they are still good or not.

See pictures below...

1) Sorel Hyperbipe biplane with .60 size 4 stroke engine and a futaba 4 channel radio. Ready to fly, and flys great! (battery health - ???). $325.00

2) Avastar, with OS .46, JR 421 computer radio. Ready to fly. (battery health - seems good, excellent trainer). $350.00

3) Falcon III, with .46la, airtronics radio, Ready to fly. (battery health - ???). $320.00

4) Wonder Combat plane, .15xl mag, flight pack (ch 15). (battery health - ???). $110.00

5) Wanger Combat plane, .15CVA, flight pack (ch 15). (battery health - ???). $150.00 (new CVA!!!, just broke engine in)

6) ** SOLD ** Aeromaster biplane, .61OS fourstroke, flight pack (ch 15).

7) Funfly - built but needs to be covered. $85.00

7a) ** SOLD ** A Kit, "Balsa USA Eindecker" 40 size.

CASH & CARRY. Pick-Up ONLY (Pickering, ON).

Email me please rdemchys@gmail.com

rdemy 03-25-2008 10:04 AM

A Few more Pics...

3 Attachment(s)
Aeromaster

Falcon

Wonder

Nuker 03-25-2008 10:11 AM

Hi Mr. RDemy :)

trust all is well.

The Eindecker, I assume is the .40 and not the .90?

Bob

rdemy 03-25-2008 10:12 AM

Pics....

2 Attachment(s)
Avistar

FunFly

rdemy 03-25-2008 10:16 AM

Hi Bob,

Great to hear from you - shouldn't you be working???

Ya it's the .40 Size. It's killing me to sell, but I only fly off the water currently and it's a shame to have these great planes on the ground and not in the air.

Take care, hope all is well...

Cheers,

Rd :)

rdemy 03-25-2008 05:22 PM

radio pic...

1 Attachment(s)
JR 421

Airtronics 6 channel

Futaba is not shown and 4 channel

rdemy 03-26-2008 09:25 AM

bump

bump..

rdemy 03-26-2008 09:05 PM

bump

dhillfolk 03-27-2008 07:43 AM

Hiperbipe

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,
It's been so many yrs since we corresponded about this bipe I've forgotten your first name & I'm surprized you still have it.
Only bump in my getting it remains---I'm in upstate NY (near Binghamton) .
I'm posting this here so if anyone is driving my way, maybe we can get together on it---I'm willing to drive a bit but fuel cost will inhibit my offer.
After many yrs of flying it, I just sold my Hiperlight (shown)---the full size UL version which actually preceeded the Hiperbipe in design.

rdemy 03-31-2008 07:55 AM

No Local Offers!!!

Hi all,

I've had a 1/2 dozen can you ship offers - I'm surprised no one local wants to pick up this stuff?

There are two trainers, two combat planes (who can't use another combat plane?) and a couple beautiful bi-planes.

I hate to see the planes sit another season - they are all such great flyers. And the HyperBipe is such a unique scratch built plane, it's fun to fly.

Take care all...

Rd :)