RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   Electric RC Helis (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=178)
-   -   KDS Chase 360 (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=389826)

Jimmy P 11-28-2015 01:16 PM

KDS Chase 360

Well I had to snag one of these heli's the deal was just to good to pass up at Rotorquests Black Friday Sale. Should be here in a week, i'm very excited to check it out, I purchased an X3 and am quite happy with it and wanted to see the difference for myself. I have wanted one of these since there release and am looking forward to the build. Comes with scorpion motor and Hobby wing esc "nice".
I ordered up some KST 215's as well , I used these on my X3 and am sold on how well they work period. I'll use my V-Bar mini on it and compare closer to spring.

xv-townboy 11-28-2015 01:32 PM

Re: KDS Chase 360

Great deal!..I think I will order one :)

xv-townboy 11-28-2015 01:44 PM

Can you post a link to the servos?..I cant seem to find them on their wbsite..Thanks

Jimmy P 11-29-2015 02:14 PM

The servo's are from S&N Hobbies, free shipping on orders over $100

Jimmy P 12-01-2015 09:42 AM

I think you got the last one. Should be here hoping by Friday.

coastrc 12-01-2015 11:58 AM

Nice to see more Chase360's getting out there, it's a great machine!

When I first started the hobby snhobbies.com was my go to store, spent a LOT of $ with them. Good to deal with.

Jimmy P 12-05-2015 09:09 AM

Awesome Channing. The mail man hosed me not arriving til Monday....lol always excited like a little kid in a candy store!!!

Max 12-05-2015 05:25 PM

Just like waiting for Santa to come on Christmas eve! :p

Jimmy P 12-15-2015 08:26 AM

So true Max, I have built mine and was not impressed with the lack of a good manual. Once I looked at several different versions of it I was able to understand the lack of words by looking at different pictures.
It is now finished except for the flybarless unit and receiver. The quality over all seems quite good on it. I can see where one would become frustrated quickly. Once your past all that it goes together very nicely. I am just deciding now if I should buy a new flybarless unit or retire an old trex 500 and sell off the old airframe.

xv-townboy 12-15-2015 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy P (Post 2673970)
So true Max, I have built mine and was not impressed with the lack of a good manual. Once I looked at several different versions of it I was able to understand the lack of words by looking at different pictures.
It is now finished except for the flybarless unit and receiver. The quality over all seems quite good on it. I can see where one would become frustrated quickly. Once your past all that it goes together very nicely. I am just deciding now if I should buy a new flybarless unit or retire an old trex 500 and sell off the old airframe.

No manual at all in my kit..Did you actually get one with yours?..Guess I will wing it