RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   General RC Aircraft Discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Cambrian RC's New Flying Field (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=108327)

hifly2104 01-14-2004 07:33 PM

Re: Cambrian RC's New Flying Field

Hey Grant thanks for the PM. I tried to send one back,it appeared to have gone but I got a message saying to try again in 30 secs. I also looked in my outbox or sent box and no message.
So Glad you like it and that it flies nice. I liked it too but just couldn't see flying from my field . thanks for letting me know. Will maybe see you in a couple of weeks at the KW Rally. Later Mike:yo:

starwolfflying 07-24-2010 03:35 PM

Cambrian RC's New Flying Field

4 Attachment(s)
Hi,
Just to let you all know, the Cambrian RC Flyers have a new flying field. It is at the north end of Montee Principale. Everyone is welcome to come check it out. Here are a few pics and a map to us.

3dflyer 07-24-2010 03:56 PM

nice shots gilbby.our field should really look good come next spring and we can only thank the members who worked hard to get the feild in the condition that it is ,in such a short time.:cool:hopefully we can fly tommorow depending on the weather gods.

mcx 07-24-2010 04:03 PM

why did the site change? what happened to the other field?

3dflyer 07-24-2010 04:19 PM

we won,t even go there.end of story.all that matters is we have a new field, better and bigger.

GMACKAY 07-24-2010 07:54 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Yes thank you to all the members for sticking together and getting the new field up
and running it is been a pleasure working with you all.also like to thank are President and Secretary for job they have done.

skyad 07-24-2010 08:38 PM

I would personally like to thank all the members for all the work they have done and the effort they continue to put forward on a regular basic every time they are at the field.I am very proud and honored to be the President of this club
Today Grant got his payment for all his hard work and tomorrow it will be delivered to the field (its green and yellow and does 11 km/hr) and he set the ride shocks to soft and put the key in his pocket already .Do we need a bottle of champagne to crack on the hood???

Darrell

skyad 07-24-2010 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
He's already waxed it twice

ronljroy 07-24-2010 08:54 PM

It's always nice to see the results of some great team work, and congratulations to the club for what seems to be a nice job. The important part is the team work, hope it continues!

Best of luck to you all

Max 07-25-2010 05:07 AM

It looks like you guys had to do a lot of work to get a nice smooth runway. They always are.. :|

Looks good so far!!! Congrats!