RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   General RC Car & Truck discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   Thursday Night Practice (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=165384)

Jay Cristiano 07-03-2007 01:22 PM

Thursday Night Practice

Thurs. 4:30pm to 8:30pm

Everyone Welcome!

The official results of the poll show Thursday evening as the bash night you want. IF you were here on the weekend, pay only $6 to use the track or $10 if you weren't. Spectators are free!

IF you are new to RCing, this is your chance! Hardcore staff and I will be personally be available to take the time to answer any questions and assist newcomers. Bring your friends!

Cya at the track!

Jay C

imported_ILPUFXIT 07-03-2007 02:32 PM

Sounds good!

Weeknights are a good time to not work...thanks Jay

Jay Cristiano 07-04-2007 08:53 AM

bump:OMG:

Jay Cristiano 07-04-2007 02:14 PM

check it guys, week night practice!!!

Jay Cristiano 07-05-2007 02:13 PM

dispite the rainy weather, we are still open for practice tonight.

Thanks,

Jay C

JordanAK 07-05-2007 09:05 PM

Too bad more guys didn`t show up tonight, the track was perfect with the early evening moisture coming out of the ground and making it a dust free night with wicked traction ! They hardly needed to use the watering system, the best at any track I have seen.

Ron P. broke in his new Losi 8ight and was fast right away.

The drivers stand now has a roof to protect racers from that dreaded sun-burn on these hot days and the scoring booth is a huge improvement for the computer system, NICE ! :CAN:

Jordan
GRH Race Team

Ron_Prinzen 07-05-2007 09:20 PM

Ya, where are all you guys who wanted to run Thursday nights? Jordan and I were the only ones there? We had the whole track to ourselves :UP: Like Jordan said, the track was perfect, awesome traction, covered drivers stand, awesome track watering system! Where are you guys?

JordanAK 07-05-2007 10:10 PM

I may need that 14 tooth clutch bell back, this track has some fast sections that really flow if it isn`t over-driven. Hearing our lap times was good. Pretty neat when a track can run three wide almost anywhere !

When is that trophy race ? Don`t miss the Glorcs race here ! This place is nice and the track is very cool to race on with huge wide corners and lots of banking to blast around !

JK

imported_MikeB 07-05-2007 10:17 PM

I'll be there next Thursday. Still revitalizing my cars from the Glorcs race. I should have my Mugen practice buggy ready tomorrow night sometime. Jordan you told me that you couldn't go tonight.

Ron_Prinzen 07-05-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeB
....Mugen practice buggy

practice buggy...?? must be nice:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeB
Jordan you told me that you couldn't go tonight.

...that's just what he told you..lol!
I know I was going to send you an email, but I'm still a day behind, it still feels like it's Wednesday:confused:

It's fun to run 2 wide on the fast sections of this track, or any section for that matter :) This track is easy on cars too.