RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   General RC Aircraft Discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Wow What a Nice Looking Day (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=88565)

hifly2104 05-18-2009 05:57 AM

Wow What a Nice Looking Day

Yes it is ,well atleast here in mennonite country Elmira Ontario. It is about 6.50 AM monday Victoria Day2009 .Not a bit of wind the leaves are all still,mind you it is minus one (maybe they are frozen)The sun is just up enough that it is hitting some places and casting a shadow on others. Where it is or has touched you can watch the frost disappear. There is about 2 more hours for the temp. to rise as we are GOING FLYING. Can you tell I am excited, first time this year. Hey I am too old to get excited ,well maybe not.:thanks: :D:D:D

Bdegan 05-18-2009 06:18 AM

Re: Wow What a Nice Looking Day

SSHHHHH...Don't Jinx it :mad:

Seriously, It is gorgeous out. Forecast even has less wind this afternoon than this morning. And this morning is only 10k. Thats nothing.
Another fellow and myself mowed our field here in Aurora yesterday afternoon because we felt today might be a busy day at the field ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

dm8221 05-18-2009 07:07 AM

6.00 A.M. I just woke up due to furnace running looked out window its snowing no flying today in Edmonton, Alberta. Envy you Ontario boys!!!

michel gravelle 05-18-2009 07:47 AM

Hi

Here also . just north of Montreal , 6 degrees C , and a very calm wind predicted for the day One out of three is better than nothing

TIME TO FLY

Don,t worry you guys in the west , we,ll get what you have , soon . Maybe it will get better for you this after noon

Michel

Cougar429 05-18-2009 08:50 AM

Can you believe this? For the first time in I don't know how long I wake up to the trees sitting still!:D

I'm outa here!!!!

benjhind 05-18-2009 08:59 AM

Already +12 and no wind in sunny Derwent! Come on charger, faster!

Perpetualrepair 05-18-2009 09:46 AM

Ain't you a lucky bunch, here in Victoria the weather is gorgeous this morning, no wind and a bit overcast 11 deg, the electric is charged up and for that matter so are the glows, but due to the lack of a field here, we shall once again be flying in the Old School Yard with little electrics.

( walks away sobbing)

marco2236 05-18-2009 09:52 AM

You are all lucky,, I woke up this morning to 5 or 6 inches of fresh snow:mad:

No flying here today, but I might take the quad out and see how stuck I can get;)

Flyboy76 05-18-2009 10:16 AM

Our flying days this weekend were sat and sun here in Saskacthewan. Beautiful both days and little wind to speak of. I worked both days but managed to get away early yesterday afternoon and go flying. Today is is just above 0 and windy..... yuck. figures that it would be my day off!!

For those that get a chance happy flying.... and you alberta boys keep that darn snow!!! don't want it here

Geoff

marco2236 05-18-2009 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flyboy76 (Post 610297)
and you alberta boys keep that darn snow!!! don't want it here

Geoff

Im sorry to say that it is heading that way, but it might come as rain:(