RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   Large Engines (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   DA 85 Shredder! (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=86974)

always flying 04-11-2009 11:10 PM

DA 85 Shredder!

Wow!...all i can say is the new MVVS 80cc is hands down the smoothest....ahhh so smooth 80cc on the planet!! :rock:
"Wingburner" Brought his AW yak with the MVVS 80 , down to lethbridge for a maiden! WoW! Nice set-up jack!..:D The boys were still talking how smooth and powerful the MVVS 80 was..i think i herd one guy say how'd that northerner get that DA 85 to run with out vibration? ;) :D i left it at that ..didn't want to hurt any feelings!

P.S It was awesome to have you at our feild old buddy!...any time!

mannyh

wingburner 04-12-2009 08:28 AM

Re: DA 85 Shredder!

LOL bud.

Yup is truly a "smooooooth" engine :) Maiden and first flight in 6 months and at the Windy West RC field with my best friend, what can I say but fantastic :rock:

What a great group of guys there and a superb field.

MVVS 80, absolutely runs like a sewing machine :mrgreen: Brand loyalists will always deny and have to turn the the other cheek ;)

always flying 04-13-2009 06:53 PM

I think you better find something to put that MVVS 152cc in! Smooth power!

mannyh

bfarnden 04-13-2009 07:01 PM

:rolleyes:
Quote:

Originally Posted by wingburner (Post 600873)
LOL bud.

Yup is truly a "smooooooth" engine Maiden and first flight in 6 months and at the Windy West RC field with my best friend, what can I say but fantastic

What a great group of guys there and a superb field.

MVVS 80, absolutely runs like a sewing machine Brand loyalists will always deny and have to turn the the other cheek ;)

I can't belive you can still call him a friend:rolleyes: after he abandoned us and went south.:confused:

bjon 04-13-2009 07:04 PM

hmmm :p :p :p

wingburner 04-13-2009 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by always flying (Post 601320)
I think you better find something to put that MVVS 152cc in! Smooth power!

mannyh

I sense a bit of a plea so I'll leave the 80 behind :p ;)

wingburner 04-13-2009 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bfarnden (Post 601327)

I can't belive you can still call him a friend after he abandoned us and went south.

I think we all wish we could leave the h*** hole where we live Brian :mrgreen:

Just don't think I'd move where you need a cane at 34 yrs. old to hold you up straight :mrgreen:..Absolutely brutal winds down here this weekend :(

wingburner 04-13-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjon (Post 601328)
hmmm :p :p :p

I can tell the smoooooooooothness of the MVVS still has you stumped for words Brad :mrgreen:

bfarnden 04-13-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingburner (Post 601413)
I think we all wish we could leave the h*** hole where we live Brian

Just don't think I'd move where you need a cane at 34 yrs. old to hold you up straight ..Absolutely brutal winds down here this weekend :(

LMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol:

scaleguy 04-13-2009 10:41 PM

Blllaaaahhh..... Bllllaaahhhhh.....MvBllllaaaaahhhhh80...... I don't hear nothing but the Adult voices in the Peanut Cartoons form you guys.

I'mm listening to my MIGHTY DA85 jackhammer the rest of the aircraft off the flight line at idle. :p ;) :lol:

Lets see some vid.. words are just bbblllllaaahhhhhhh......bbblllllaaahhhhhhh......bb blllllaaahhhhhhh...... ;)