RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   Large Engines (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   The never ending engine thread, East-West (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=204451)

cravenjw 07-17-2009 02:02 AM

The never ending engine thread, East-West

Oops! The was the eastern mafia that posed a hover! LOL

Dale Hunter 10-17-2013 08:20 AM

The never ending engine thread, East-West

2 Attachment(s)
As so many "Good" threads get de-railed here (daily). Lets start a thread for the troublemakers. For those that don't know them. Just follow this thread. Sooner, or later they will find something that just can't slide.

So to kick this off we need a subject.

I think the most current event could be GP related. But this WILL go sideays fast. Stay tuned.

Should I open up my GP176 and check my con rod? I may suspect alternate parts inside.

-Dale-

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

wingburner 10-17-2013 08:33 AM

Re: The never ending engine thread, East-West

I knew it, just seeing those 2 pics it's very evident of the total copy and borrowed parts!!:(

Old School Flyer 10-17-2013 08:42 AM

Wow you are the doc , amazing how you can tell all that from those pictures

Old School Flyer 10-17-2013 08:44 AM

They are charging too much for them
I paid 1/64 of the price for my Rolax compared to a Rolex

cravenjw 10-17-2013 08:47 AM

So Hanes, guess that makes you a Wingburnerax! LOL

Dale Hunter 10-17-2013 10:11 AM

Some of the ussual suspects. There will be more, the East is full of them.

-Dale-

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Eye Can Fly 10-17-2013 11:07 AM

Happiness with any engine is directly proportional to the amount of time an individual has spent tinkering with them!

Although, I know people who have used 2 stroke engines for a lifetime and still suck at tuning 'em!!! They always blame the engine...... doesn't matter who built it.

Old School Flyer 10-17-2013 12:59 PM

..... I will take a GP123........... for free!

BansheeBoy 10-17-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eye Can Fly (Post 1387303)
Happiness with any engine is directly proportional to the amount of time an individual has spent tinkering with them!

Although, I know people who have used 2 stroke engines for a lifetime and still suck at tuning 'em!!! They always blame the engine...... doesn't matter who built it.

This is very true. I don't tune these hopped up weedwacker engines to squeeze the last 25 rpm out of them. I can, but rather fly then mess with the engine. Some engines just run flawless giving me more air time.

I have been impressed with GP engines from day 1. Now that it appears they are using parts from the other manufactures to get the best of best parts. I really want one. You can buy a SBC crate engine and GM thinks it is the best. Or you can have a SBC engine build using only a GM crank and out perform the crate engine all day long. I would like to see the aftermarket part available.