RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   Offroad RC Discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=187)
-   -   U See R/C Personal DVD`S (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=187131)

2QK4U 07-30-2012 08:40 AM

U See R/C Personal DVD`S

Hey everyone I don`t know if you remember but from about 2009-2011 I made a few RC videos that of Tillsonburg and other races and they all had the same meaning they were powerfull and had a meaning to it. I have came up with an idea to make personal videos of RC for other people. How this will work is at the next race Hardcore RC Sunday Series Race 4 I will be filming other races and in particular the racer that has ordered a video now unfortunately it`s not free each DVD will cost $5.00 and here is some info about it:

- Some shots I will be taking is of your class or classes in qualifying and your main as well as you in the pits getting prepared and of course camera shots of you the star!
-Each DVD will cost $5.00 and you can make an order now and after Hardcore`s 4th Series Race is finished I will get working on your video that week and the next time I see you at the next race I will give you the DVD.
- My program I use is a good one and cost a fair amount of money and my video camera is HD.
- The name of this idea is U See R/C Personal DVD`S
I promise you I will do my best to deliver a good result and you won`t be dissapointed in your own personal compilation of you and your RC.:CAN:

luckylouse 07-30-2012 10:07 AM

Re: U See R/C Personal DVD`S

Derek,

I can be your first customer... But how are you going to film me when I'm in the same race as you? lol...

either way.... You can film me if you can follow me... I don't usually follow traditional lines... lol

Cool...

2QK4U 07-30-2012 11:34 AM

If I am in the same heat as you I will get someone with experience to film that heat.:)

luckylouse 07-30-2012 12:09 PM

Sweet... See you on Sunday Derek!

energyracing 07-30-2012 01:33 PM

I'm in Derek.

imported_Tomasb 07-30-2012 05:04 PM

I'm in 2!

Guest 07-30-2012 09:41 PM

You got lots of work to do Derek.... Cause I need 1... We will talk at the track

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

007 07-31-2012 08:15 AM

Count me in Derek!

2QK4U 07-31-2012 09:09 AM

Thanks guys I will promise to do my best and work on them all next week to have it ready as soon as possible.:)

Guest 07-31-2012 09:32 AM

At $5 your giving them away, don`t forget all the computer work you have to do my friend. Great idea though, best of luck.

P.S. You know who your first customer is right......lol