RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   FS - Engines (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   Enya 120 four stroke Used...Not selling now Keeping... (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=43442)

popcan 10-20-2004 02:51 AM

Enya 120 four stroke Used...Not selling now Keeping...

Runs well on 16x8 prop.

Will sell for $ 250.00 money order!
You pay shipping.
I can send pics if interested.. in Pm..

scaleguy 10-20-2004 11:19 PM

Popcan,

You didn't have to start a new thread to add pictures... you could have edited your first post and attached the pictures there. :wink: :wink:

popcan 10-21-2004 11:49 AM

no I could not or I would have

Tell me where to edit or where the instructions are and I will read them.

How to edit??????????????????????????????????????????? Where?????????? :?:

scaleguy 10-21-2004 07:57 PM

As you are the original poster they should show up in any thread you start when you view the post again. It should be in the top right hand corner of eaqch and every post you make, a button with the word "edit".

Once you are in edit mode then down in the bottom of the window there should be another button that says add "atachment" then browswe your hard drives untill you find the photo you want and double click on it. Click on "add attacment" and tat sit. Attachmen can not be more then 150k.

popcan 10-22-2004 02:40 AM

Editing Thank you i will do this as you say...

Thank you...

scaleguy 10-22-2004 04:36 AM

No problem! :D

I hope you don't think I was slamming you with my first reply.... just didn't have the time to explain it.

Welcome aboard RC Canada! I am sure you will find that this will be your most visited site on the web.

One thing that would help others in deciding to purchase from you would be to at least list what Province you live in. You can add this information to your "Profile" by clicking on the link of that same name on the top navigation bar.

Some people just feel easier dealing with people whom are open and honest and having at least your Province, if not your City show up in the info located in the first column of each and every post goes a long way in helping to build that trust. Besides you be surprised at the number of people whom have met and become good friends as a result of realizing they live in the same area and share the common interest of Radio Control Modeling.

Just some food for thought.

Hey why are you getting rid of this fine engine anyways? There aren't many of us left out there whom fly Enyas. These are great engines. I have owned several myself and currently have a .53, 120R and 155R in my stable. They are real powerhouses.

Well good luck with the sale. Don't worry I think there are one or two more other closet Enya supporters out there! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: