RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   Scale Aerobatics (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Ontario Contest Dates (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=72366)

Billpilotca 02-03-2008 07:10 PM

Ontario Contest Dates

Just trying to sort out the right dates for the proposed contests. The dates on the Chapter 401 page don't match the dates on the IMAC website. Specifically the Otterville Test and Tune, the Stoney Creek dates or the Otterville dates.

I am assuming the IMAC website is right and Bob's dates might still be under construction ?? Perhaps the dates are still from 2007.

I just want to get the right dates on the calendar.

Bill

scaleguy 02-03-2008 07:24 PM

Re: Ontario Contest Dates

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billpilotca
Just trying to sort out the right dates for the proposed contests. The dates on the Chapter 401 page don't match the dates on the IMAC website. Specifically the Otterville Test and Tune, the Stoney Creek dates or the Otterville dates.

I am assuming the IMAC website is right and Bob's dates might still be under construction ?? Perhaps the dates are still from 2007.

I just want to get the right dates on the calendar.

Bill

Bil go with the IMAC Website dates.

I mentioned this to Bob last night at dinner and he thought he may have just cut and paste from last year and missed some of the updates. He is working on it but go with the IMAC Website.

You will notice the Flying Tigers Scale Aerobatic Encounter is back. The boys in Bellville elected not to have a contest this year so I snuck into their slot.

There is a bit of a gap in June but July and August wikll be prety busy starting with Otterville then two weeks later Flying Tigers then tweo weeks - NATS then two weeks - Club 400....nothing then till Sept when we will be trucking off to Chatham. Course there are some good contests just across the border in Michigan and there is the St. Julie Contest in the Montreal area. :D

Bob Hudson 02-04-2008 06:39 AM

I will update www.scaleaerobatics.ca and Chapter 401 tonight.

Randy Brown 02-04-2008 08:26 AM

Keep up the good work Bob

Billpilotca 02-04-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Hudson
I will update www.scaleaerobatics.ca and Chapter 401 tonight.

Great Bob. Not meant to be critical. I had the dates down from the IMAC web site. When I looked at your page I spotted the different dates. I was really thinking of the new folks that attended Saturday and might be checking your web site to plan when they can get to their first contest !!

Bill

Bob Hudson 02-05-2008 06:45 PM

please check the schedule

Guys, ( and girls)

Please check the dates at www.scaleaerobatics.ca and at Chapter 401 to be sure I have them correct!!

Let me know if I have any errors,

Thanks, Bob

Rick Kroeze 02-27-2008 11:32 AM

This may have been already covered but am I correct that there is to be no contest in Belleville for '08?

tommy321 02-27-2008 12:33 PM

Regarding Belleville, I don't think so... I think that without Jason there, there was no one to spearhead it :cry: ... at least that was my impression.

One other question. Is there any word on when the Quebec Contests will be sorted out? When is Ste. Julie? Is there a website (other than www.scaleaerobatics.ca) that I don't know about?

Tom

Rick Kroeze 02-27-2008 12:36 PM

Interesting, was under the impression Jason had signed on for another 2yr tour.

scaleguy 02-27-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Kroeze
Interesting, was under the impression Jason had signed on for another 2yr tour.

Yes he has Rick put he is a USAF Pilot and has to head back Sou O' The Border to continue with his career.

he was only on TD up here in the Great white North but is now headed for Little Rock Arkansas soon.

I talked to Dave, the Co-CD from last year, back in December and he said he could not get anyone else in the club to help so he cancelled the event. I then took his date for the resurrected Flying Tigers Scale Aerobatics Encounter V5.0.

It is to bad that the Belleville thing only lasted one year but did open up a spot for the FT Event to happen again.