RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum

RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/index.php)
-   General RC Car & Truck discussion (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/forumdisplay.php?f=184)
-   -   Offroad track (https://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=152525)

imported_Taylor 11-09-2005 05:26 PM

Offroad track

I was browsing o nthe site and noticed you had an offroad OUTdoor track. I was wondering if you ran an unlimited class and the rules for that? If there is an unlimted class i would probably drive there in the summer too. i will have a BL buggy and a BL savage. maybe a BL revo or emaxx, depending on what classes there are

Looks like a fun track and sorry for all the questions

RobS 11-09-2005 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toby
I was browsing o nthe site and noticed you had an offroad OUTdoor track. I was wondering if you ran an unlimited class and the rules for that? If there is an unlimted class i would probably drive there in the summer too. i will have a BL buggy and a BL savage. maybe a BL revo or emaxx, depending on what classes there are

Looks like a fun track and sorry for all the questions

Don't worry I'm here to answer your questions! All electric classes (10th scale 2wd truck, 4wd buggy and 2wd buggy) are open modified, brushless included. 1/8th scale buggy has a .21 motor limit unless your running a RTR motor which you are allowed to run and Monster truck is unlimited, including truggies!

Off road season just finished and there will probably be a few changes made for next year but me or Endler will keep you updated! :D

imported_Taylor 11-09-2005 05:31 PM

alright, thanks.

I will look into seeing what would be the best racer for me

imported_Alataque 11-15-2005 08:23 AM

2006 Racing Schedule

Does anybody know when the new 2006 racing schedule come's out.......

Thanks................Guy

RobS 11-15-2005 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alataque
Does anybody know when the new 2006 racing schedule come's out.......

Thanks................Guy

I'm guessing we'll be worrying about the offraod season after the March Meltdown is completed. We'll keep you posted.... :D

ajaxrcclub 11-19-2005 02:42 AM

Season.??

There is very truly a season in Canada...lol

RC racing is a year around hobby for all to enjoy...

Just my opinion

Cheers

imported_jason 11-19-2005 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajaxrcclub
There is very truly a season in Canada...lol

RC racing is a year around hobby for all to enjoy...

Just my opinion

Cheers

Most of us head for the carpet in the winter to sharpen up our skills for the dirt next season.

bigger is beter 12-07-2005 06:00 PM

racing stock traxxas 2.5 t maxx

i was wondering if i ran my 2.5 tmaxx in the monster truck class if it would do ok or is it better to get a bigger motor or wat ??? any advise would be great

madmanlosi 12-07-2005 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigger is beter
i was wondering if i ran my 2.5 tmaxx in the monster truck class if it would do ok or is it better to get a bigger motor or wat ??? any advise would be great

get a bigger mtotor no one these days rubs stock t maxx mtors .. well i dont lol

endler 12-07-2005 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigger is beter

the stock 2.5 is ok....but to hang with truggies and other big blocks you gotta step it up a bit...driving is always first...if you cant drive the drive sometimes less power is better till you can;) control is the key once you have it add speed and hang on.....:cool: