RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Trinity NOW!
Thread: Trinity NOW!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
yel06gt
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0
Trinity NOW!

I just got my trinity now 1/16 brushless lipo powered truck. At first i thought it was a good deal. Brushless Mamba and lipo powered right out of the box with an fm radio for $189 what more could you ask for. I opened the box and there it was. The first thing that caught my attention was the cheep body and decals. It looks like they drew on some tissue paper and glued it to the body. After I pulled the body off i realized what i payed for. It looked like decent quality for a mini. So i charged the lipo up and tested it. This thing flies, that little motor is impressive. I ran it for about 5 minuts and found that its hard to keep on the ground and it wants to flip constantly. The third time it flipped, the wheel came rolling past me. I broke the c hub and control arm. Oh well * happens. Than I tried to get parts for this thing. Good luck no one has anything for them yet and its going to be another month before i can get parts for this POS. My recomendation is dont buy one unless you have use for the parts. The price of the motor, speed controller, battery and charger are worth it though to buy the kit. They are also coming out with aluminum parts too for it maybe than it will be better but for NOW! stay away if you dont have anything to to put the electrics in after you have broken it.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.