RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - read this!
Thread: read this!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 11:48 PM   #2
imported_BBFBCAP
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
WOW!!! All I can say is politics, politics, politics!

With the exception of maybe Ben Wheelers battery pack dying in the buggy A main, and perhaps a few other miscellaneous incidents', the results VERY accurately reflected where everybody SHOULD have been anyways, even after the bumping. And all the racers know it!!!

Let's face it...we can all use the lost qualifier as an excuse, or blame FTR for where we placed in the mains, but can ANYONE actually describe a story to substantiate their claims of it affecting their final outcome? I DOUBT IT, but if so...please share it with us!

FTR (OR IT'S OWNERS) DID NOT MAKE THE DECISION TO CANCEL THE THIRD QUALIFIER!!! PERIOD...END OF STORY...ZIP...ZILCH...NOTTA'.

FTR hosts OUR event on THEIR track, and they simply do what WE want. Should we have had a drivers meeting and voted? That's another story for another thread! They (FTR, or any other track) don't make the rules of the series, they simply help to abide by them!

On behalf of the MAJORITY...please keep the 110 guys in mind, and not take to heart what 10 or 20 other guys might say! We are the ones who just want to have a great time, and it simply wouldn't be the same without your guys' track on the venue!

Thanks AGAIN for the great time, and all your hospitality. I'm already looking forward to next years GLORCS race at FTR!!!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.