RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Sportwerks Mayhem Pro Roller For Sale
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 06:28 PM   #1
adam lancia
RCC Senior Contributor

I am: Adam Lancia

Total Props: 0
Sportwerks Mayhem Pro Roller For Sale

I have a Sportwerks Mayhem Pro roller for sale. It has blue aluminum rear hubs, hardened front and rear inner suspension arm mounts with 0*, 1.5* and 3* rear anti-squat shims and hardened 3* rear toe-in plates, optional aluminum camber shims, Cradock brake disks (1 front, 2 rear installed on car; 1 new spare disk), hardened wheel hubs, custom 7mm thick front and rear shock towers, custom front and rear chassis braces (rear brace is the updated torque rod with a modification), optional Ackerman plate and light swaybars. The shocks are filled with 50wt oil. The differentials are filled with 5000wt front, 7000wt center, 2000wt rear.

Spare Parts:

1 lower front arm (new)
2 carburetor return springs (new)
4 plastic shock caps (new)
1 shock spring retainer (new)
Aluminum camber shims
All optional shock springs (blue, white, red: front and rear)
Original front and rear swaybars
Front torque rod
Original Ackerman plate
Original front and rear hinge pin plates
Original plastic rear hubs
Original front and rear plastic inner suspension arm mounts
Assorted plastic camber link and shock rod ends (most are new)
Assorted wing mount parts
3 stock aluminum wheel hubs
Stock front and rear shock towers
Aftermarket front and rear shock towers (the front one is still good but the rear is bent)
Assorted shock o-rings, plastic spacers etc.
Assorted plastic camber and hinge pin shims
Plastic shock spring spacer clips

I am asking $250 or best offer. I am also looking for a newer radio/receiver combo, preferably with a Spektrum system (module and receiver, updated version if possible) but has to at least be a synthesized system. If you have a 3PK or an M8/M11 let me know and we might be able to work out a trade.

Shipping is extra and only the actual cost of shipping will be charged. Pictures are available upon request. If you are in the greater Toronto area, we can probably arrange a place to meet instead of shipping it. Either PM me or email with questions or picture requests. Thanks!

adam
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.