RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - 2013 Ontario IMAC Points Chase
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2013, 09:51 AM   #25
Billpilotca
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Bill T
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18MZ

Total Props: 21
Re: 2013 Ontario IMAC Points Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMG View Post
Bill, during the season, there is a collection of $2.00 for each registered pilot at each event towards this. It's not a lot to work with but I will stretch it as far as I can. The shipping becomes a big part of the cost so I will figure something out in that department.

Brendan
Well speaking for myself I would be glad to anti up some dollars to help defray the costs. Whatever you do Brendan you should not be out of pocket for the plaques. I would be fine paying the total cost of the plaque and shipping, if you just send me the amount I will get it to you.

The other way to go about this is just provide plaques to the 1st place finishers and frankly I think that has been what was traditionally done. Lee or others would also know. That's why you don't have a lot of dollars to play with.

That being said, providing recognition to the top three in each category is kind of fun and spreads the accomplishment around a bit. That's why if you are short of funds I would be glad to pay for the cost of plaque and shipping etc.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.