RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Opinions wanted on airframes
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #1

Total Props: 57
Opinions wanted on airframes

Hi guys, I've been active in R/C for over 12 years , and I've flown a lot of aircraft in that time including the Great Planes Viper, Hanger 9 Sundowner 50 with a Magnum 50 on it as well as the Giant Scale Sundowner and countless other speed planes. Now I'm peeking into the world of jets and I'm not all too interested in going terribly scale, but I do want a solid footprint thats not tippy on the ground as well as a good performer I can have fun with in the sky. The Boomerang's don't do it for me, nor thee TBM ShockJet's, the Falcon 1.20's are ok looking, but seems to have trouble staying together at speed.... Yellow Aircraft has one called the Stingray. I'm exceptionally taken with that airframe, plus it only requires a fairly small turbine and I'm assuming the cost to be fairly low...

I'm open to anyone's feedback on airframes as well as where I can find a Stingray in Canada. Do these Stingray's come as ARF or basic kits...?

I'm open to anyone's suggestions...

JetJock
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.