RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Some guidance please...
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
noobprodigy
RCC Noob

I am: Mitch M
Radio of choice:
no idea
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0
Some guidance please...

Hey there everyone,

Was wondering for some opinions on helping me choose my first RC car/truck in 25 years.

I did a bunch of research (granted it was only over the past few days), and somewhat narrowed it down to the type. I have NO illusions of becoming a competitor in any way. There isn't even any facilities where I live to accommodate that. I'm just looking for an RC car/truck that is powerful and can take a beating. The reason is, it will probably need to be durable for my learning curve. I'm not too worried about price point as long as it doesn't go too much higher than 1000$. Oh, and off-road is preferable. I've found many conflicting opinions between traxxas e-revo vs hpi savage flux vs thunder tiger mt4 g3. They all seem great and I'm sure at the prices they are. Just checking with you knowledgeable folk regarding what may be a better choice for a re-newcomer like myself. I'm open to any help and it does not have to be limited to which ones I've listed above.
Thanks again for the help in advance,
Mitch
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.