RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Sunday Sunny And High Around 25 Deg.
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 09:07 PM   #81
imported_MaddMaxx

Total Props: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREFOX
Hey guys, what's going on? I know Kevin with all the 1's in his name, I met him last time out before the last time (does that make any sense?) He's cool guys! I can't wait to watch him beat Picco_Savage on the pavement:

Monster Truck(SAVAGE) vs. Stadium Truck(JATO)

Picco_Savage says he can take him on the pavement no problem, I have to see this...the whole length of that parking lot boyz. We'll give Picco a head start...but he has to get it started first...j/k D-Ma.

Anyways, things are kool 04ELAERO/MadMaxx! Let's all have fun that day...it's gonna be crazy!
What Kevin's like in person and I'm sure he's a cool guy at the bashing spots is one thing but how writes his stuff in some of the threads can really set some people off so I'm just saying try not to let it under your skin. So far all the threads I've read have been very well mannered and I don't really want to see another bash fest happening again.

I just want to make it very clear that I did'nt say ignore him in person just ignore some of his replys as it does at times get under peoples skin.

See you guys on Sunday.

Peace.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.