RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Track Will Close
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 01:45 PM   #17
tefflawn
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Ron Ally
Radio of choice:
Z103.5 & Flow 93.5 toronto
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 2
Smile thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZE View Post
you know teff stay stong on you feet and hold your head up high. keep on smiling. i ve been there since day one for you. building the track and maintaining the track. every time ive been to the track my body just turn in to a racecar. and i like that feeling. its true you gotta big heart. everytime i been to the track ive always felt like there was a warm blanket of support and fun around me.

as alot of people have said. everybody has wanted a track closer to their house. and now you have one and you blow it away. teff asks for help. if i could spare him some time i do.
-ive put over 40 hours into this track and im only 15
-ive lent heavy machinery to teff nemerous of times
-ive put over thousands of dollar in to this track.
of course with the support of my father.
i havent been to the track much lately because i have to put my cars togeather and then i can run. but ive been there advertising for teff. a little word of mouth here and there.

we need to keep this track going. not just because of we need i place to drive the rc cars but to let teff's dream come true. i remember when he was planning all of this. he was stressed and he had some master plans( running at night, indoor in winter...) this is his dream. being a small bussness owner in probably one of the best things that he likes to do.

a little support here boys and gals, its time to act and not just talk.
i would like to thank u and ur family for all there support.also for the free bobcat use,with all the free fuel as well thanks you for helpin me get the track build going.i'm in debted to u & ur father.thank u also for the landscaping around the track and drivin in the last few weeks,looks great.a big big thanks again

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.