RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - JetPower 2013
Thread: JetPower 2013
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 11:25 PM   #25
Peter A
RCC Contributor

I am: Peter A

Total Props: 0
Re: JetPower 2013

Sorry guys was not getting email updates that someone replied to the thread.

Yes the all white is quoted, the schemes (except 1) are vynil graphics you pick to add, they are not paint but they are well made. No extra charge for graphics. Painting labour is expensive in Europe, 400 and 700 EUROS for simple paint which did not impress me at all, and is a waste of money, any of us can do a nicer scheme for that money, as such I did not add them to the prices. iI interested I can add them.

No difference in stability for both with or without winglets, just faster roll rate without winglets.

If model is ordered with winglets, they are moulded so no seem, the wing will not have a mark where the wing ends and the winglet starts. If someone decides to add them later, they are available to be glued on.

Non winglet wings will have a rounded edge like a typical wing. Just remove the rounded end and glue the winglets if added later.

As far as power, up to 100N is perfect, higher power is OK as long as engine is not heavy. The kit has a metallic protective cover underneath the fuse from the engine exhaust all the way to the end of the fuse, to protect it from heat, so no need to do anything extra.

Fiberglass work is amazing, wood and wood glue is high quality, also nose wheel well has a cover not to fling any stones or debris into the fuse. Air inlets have an optional FOD rectangular screens (Left and Right).

K80 is OK for power yes.

Hope I answered all the questions.
if not ask away.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.