RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Scale Documentation Guide
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:28 PM   #6
Raymac
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: Ray M

Total Props: 0
Re: Scale Documentation Guide

Yes, Birocat.....I have seen all the reference charts on the net, on the paint mfg's samples pages and the plastic modellers sheets but I suspect that anything printed on my inkjet printer off a website will not be a true color, resulting in less than optimum points being allocated for color. Hell, I can make them look exactly like my model simply by changing the printer parameters!! Surely the judges are smart enough to recognise that. Lets put it this way....If you were a judge, what would you consider to be a perfet color reference? I think I need to buy someone's book, cut out the page with my colors on it and paste it into my documentation folder.....or are you saying that I should buy a Testors kit, paste the color page into my docs. and throw away the rest of the kit? Not trying to be smart here, but I am at the stage with my project that I can put together the best possible color documentation.....I'm just not sure what that is!!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.