RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Flight Line Power Box for Sale
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:49 PM   #1
Friesen 5
RCC Apprentice

I am: Mervin Friesen
Radio of choice:
Hitec Aurora 9
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 0
Flight Line Power Box for Sale

Flight line power box for sale. Made of aluminum to fit a 7 amp, 12 volt battery. It includes a built in Hobbico Power Panel and Hobbico Quick Field Charger, and an external Hobbico Expanded Scale Voltmeter (ESV). There is room on the top for storage of the starter and glow driver.

I've found this setup to be very handy and efficient on the flight line. I simply carry this self contained unit to the flight line where I can start my engines, check the conditions of batteries, or charge electric cells. I did devise a system to make it a removable part of my field box, and will include that mounting system as well. I do have a 12 volt battery, but it is older. You may have it if you're willing to pay the shipping that would be involved.

I need to get $110 plus shipping for this setup. I live in Manitoba, if that makes it convenient for anyone to pick it up.

Mervin Friesen

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rc-stuff-001.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	75754   Click image for larger version

Name:	rc-stuff-002.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	75755   Click image for larger version

Name:	rc-stuff-005.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	75756  
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.