RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - 2006 Nationals
Thread: 2006 Nationals
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 05:10 PM   #433
sivle
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0
Being from the southwest zone I am categorized as being dishonest, MAAC bashing and deceptive, why? All because of a few individuals who somehow manage to manipulate others into thinking that they are right and everybody else is wrong. THese few people have let their ego's run wild and have caused great harm to the integrity of the entire SW zone.
These few people should be ashamed of themselves for what they have done to our membership. I have personally heard them speak and can see how people can get brainwashed with their one sided views.
The politics has and is currently affecting friendships to the point I was told that "You and I are through". No matter what else happens I certainly hope that I can still fly and attend events without the baggage of this issue created by just a few people, bringing my enthusiasm and interest in the hobby to a point where it is not worth it any more.

The SW zone is really a good group and has the most friendly and helpful guys I have ever had the pleasure to associate myself with.

That is my position
John Mainwaring
Past president of the SUN PARLOR R/C FLYERS
AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.