RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - New Design Build thread
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #24
McFlyer
RCC Junior Contributor

I am: William M.

Total Props: 0
Re: New Design Build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean2287 View Post
Fascinating build thread. It's obvious the kind of difference a high quality custom build makes, sounds like the Scarlet was built like a tank.
Thank you dean2287 for your interest also and the compliment too. I build for the love of aircraft and building. I'd say I love building as much as flying. Take today for instance. First half decent day we've had in awhile, I was torn between Flying or building, and I chose to build . I guess I just want to finish this bird and get her flying while there is lots of flying time left. As for the Scarlet she'll always have a place in my heart .
I see from the link on your post that you are into the Pylon racers. That is awsome. Those planes really move. I built a viper (If I remember correctly) for a guy once. Pretty fast little bird. It was the first foam winged airplane I built. I went a little to heavy on the Epoxy fiberglassing the wings together. Still, It was a great flyer and fast. It's to bad I didn't live alittle closer. I'd love to come and check out a competition.
Thanks

Last edited by McFlyer; 06-13-2010 at 10:29 PM.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.