RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - GTM 1/3 Fokker D-7
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 01:54 AM   #71
mR JoLLy
RCC Apprentice

I am: Nigel Wagstaff
Radio of choice:
Futaba FF9 with Spektrum module
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 0
Re: GTM 1/3 Fokker D-7

Steve, I have the same issues with the D.VII I am following. Fokker DVII (OAW) 4649/18 of Jasta 65 tells me something but not everything. I have some actual pictures of my aircraft and still there are differences of opinion.

So without pictures there is nothing to argue over on your subject. Makes it a little harder really. I know the forum "The aerodrome" has many references to your subject and you should read them all making notes. Then sit down and take a while to go through everything, order some books if it will help, but make a decision based on all the information you have. It's all you can do.

I went through some troubles researching the Lozenge colours of the 4 and 5 colour "irregular polygon schemes" as they should be called. There are a number of "Camps" on this subject and to be honest you can't see the wood for the trees half the time. There are so many opinions you have to do your base work yourself and draw your own conclusions.

All good fun.

Nigel
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.