RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - give this a try...
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 03:48 PM   #1
ayk_driver
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Andrew C
Radio of choice:
Old School FM... Futaba mainly
# of RCs: 5+

Total Props: 0
give this a try...

i dont plan on running nitro next year.... to much other * to do.... so im gonna try and sell my st-1.. if it doesnt sell now, ill try the spring... if not then, ebay...

thunder tiger st-1 truggy... this was owned by chewy and was his spare truck.... i bought it off of him soon before he went with the mugen truggy......

i have the truck, 2 sets of springs, second pair of rear springs.... one lower arm, 2 upper arms, extra hub, pro-line F650 body (beat up but will get u going)

i am also selling with the truck an OS .21 RG engine... not even a gallon through it... i did 8-10 tank break-in, ran 3-5 tanks at sprucewood and thats it... had my electronics not fail on me i would have been able to run my main.... but no they died!

also included r 2 sets of tires.. both r panther boa tires... first set is used, mounted on what i believe r black ofna dish rims.... the second set is mounted on narrowed, stock st-1 rims... the second set is practially BRAND NEW!!! i think they were on dirt for a total of MAYBE 15 feet!!!!!

im looking to get $500 obo... the truck is a little dirty but i will for sure clean it before i give it to its new owner... its the nice thing to do

i can throw in an OFNA universal starter box for another $50.... it has the front power panel.... the glow ignitor part of it doesn work but the charge ports do....

so $500 ob for the truck and all the parts or $550 with the box.... price is obo but low ballers can go * themselves... have pix i can send.. not really lookin' for trades mainly cash but try me.....

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.