RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Big Thanks!!
Thread: Big Thanks!!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 08:55 PM   #10
Speed Metal
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Bill N.

Total Props: 0
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tefflawn
A GREAT BIG THANKS TO ACTION HOBBIES FOR ALL THE KINDNESS AND GREAT RACING.ALSO WOULD TO THANK YOU AND THE STAFF FOR THE COLD DRINKS AND GREAT FOOD.I HAD ONE OF THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE OUT THERE would like to also give a shot out and a big thanks to RICK ENDLER,ALSO TO VICK.AND ALL OF THE XRAY GUYS FOR HELPING myself and speedmetal out.that track is AWEEEEEEEESOMMMMMMMME.FINALLY MADE IT TO THE A-MAIN TRUGGY CLASS ALSO A BIG THANKS TO JACK FROST FOR HELPING US FIND OUR WAY thanks to all my teachers out there.(u guys know who u are) for showing me the ropes of this hobby.hope to see u guys at the next big race in BELLEVILLE IN 2 WEEKSUN TILL THEN THANKS AND KEEP ON RC-ING
I echo Teff's sentiments. A big, huge thanks goes out to the Action Hobbies crew for hosting such a great event. Also, Endler and Vino1(guys, I owe you two more than just money!!!) get my undying and eternal gratitude. To the Xray pilot ( I can't remember your name bro. Maybe Endler can refresh my memory) who loaned me his soldering setup when my XB8 chomped on the steering servo wires thank you so very much. You saved my weekend!

Big thanks to Jak Frost as well. If he wasn't still awake we'd probably still be driving around looking for the track LOL!! REVO5 and his brother Victor for the place to sleep and the munchies. Patrick Malo for the advice about RB engines and some driving tips. And the guy who brought my buggy and radio in from the rain (again I suck with names )

I know I'm forgetting some people so let finish by saying ; I had an awesome time at this race. I'll be there again next year!

regards

speed metal
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.