RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - for sale 61SF only 10 flight used
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2006, 07:57 AM   #23
Concordefan
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Robert
Radio of choice:
Spektrum
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0
Listen Blade007 you are the one who have problems not anyone of us, you better look into your collar first before saying anything to anyone here, specially me, you screwed up big time to begin with and now you have this nerve to accuse us of wrong doing!!, i mistakenly given you the feedback that i shouldn't have, i don't know who you are and what your problem is and what type of person you are to begin with, secondly look what your are doing on other sites with other modellers and you tried here too!!.. it will take a lot of you to come out clean...and stop blaming me and others as black mailers, its you who is black mailing every one around, no one knew about you till you started causing problems with noble and respectful guys of this site, buddy straighten up!!!!! or leave this site....

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.