RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Quebec Clubs need your help CPTAQ
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #110
rustyknight
RCC Apprentice

I am: Jean C
Radio of choice:
Futaba
# of RCs: 11

Total Props: 0
Re: Quebec Clubs need your help CPTAQ

This is a reply to BBBair (posting 107) concerning the feedback from Quebec City yet.

BBBair just want to let you know that we will be more than pleased to inform everybody on this forum as soon as we get a reply for an interview or meeting with some influent peoples in the Quebec Parliement
in turn for what all you guys did for us from all accross Canada and USA. You can count on me

FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT SEND AN E-MAIL YET, PLEASE DO SO AS WE NEED ALL THE SUPPORT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE COMING FROM ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA.

TO DO THIS GO TO PAGE 4 OF THIS FORUM POSTING 37 TO GET ALL THE DIFFERENT E-MAIL ADDRESSES AND SEND AN E-MAIL TO ALL OF THEM TO CREATE AN IMPACT AS THEY CAN ALL HELP US, NOT ONLY TO JEAN CHAREST OUR PRIME MINISTER.

PLAN A; IS TO LOAD THEM UP WITH E-MAILS AND LETTERS TO OBTAIN AN HEARING.

PLAN B; WILL BE TO GO PUBLIC WITH THE MEDIAS AFTER THIS COMING SUNDAY'S MEETING.

PLAN C: WILL BE TO BRING THE CPTAQ TO THE SUPERIOR COURT OF QUEBEC (But this will be very costly)

THIS WAY I BELIEVE WE WILL WIN OUR BATTLE, ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Jean Chevalier Pres
Club Modeliste Monteregie
St Cyprien de Napierville
One of the 5 clubs attacked
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.