RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - AssanX8F 2.4GHz Combo Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 04:05 PM   #15
Pangaea
RCC Contributor

Total Props: 0
Re: AssanX8F 2.4GHz Combo Pack ** SALE PENDING FUNDS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arceenut View Post
Pangaea

Money order sent. Check your PM for tracking #.

By the way, if you don't like Paypal, you should look into Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs). They are much more convenient for both you and your trading partners, the funds are almost immediately transferred and costs very little as opposed to a registered postal money order (cost me 8 bucks for $125.00. The cost at most banks is $1.50 as opposed to Paypal's 3%, so is cheaper for any transaction over $50.00. The exchange rate is also more accurate than Paypal (always a few percent in their favor).
Hi Roy....sorry about the extra cash. I will refund your $8 when I post the item. I didn't mean to cause you any more expenses.

I will definately look into EFTs with my bank on monday for future reference. Since I left the Hobby or flying at clubs in 2005, I have not been doing too much buying or selling online. Again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience and will refund you $8. It's no inconvenience to me and I didn't realise it would put you out too much.

Oh....you have not send me you address and name for postage....I would have done so today, but will have to do so tomorrow or monday, when the post office is open. I will keep you appraised through out.

cheers.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.