RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - * GTA's Newest Nitro & Electric Offroad Track in Oakville - #5 R/C Raceway -
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:57 AM   #10
Speed Metal
RCC Master Contributor

I am: Bill N.

Total Props: 0
Well..here it is... finally!!!!

A track in the GTA!! Here's our chance folks. A lotta people went through a lot of trouble and a lot of money (if only ya'll knew!!!) to get this baby rolling. The location is prime. Easy access by the QEW and 401/403. And the track is gonna be AWESOME! And pretty much all that we've been clamouring for. Close enough to Toronto that you could easily drive home each day of a weekend long race even if you lived in Scarborough!

Now if Oakville Transit would make a bus route that goes from the Trafalgar Go Station right to the Track then I would even take transit there. And I could see it happening one day anyways!

So here we are GTA'ers! A track in the GTA! This was done so we all could have a quality facility to practice and race that's close to Toronto. Well it's finally here!! So let's get out there and support it! I'm gonna be heading out there in a bit to give Teff a hand (just waiting to see if the postman is gonna drop off my V-Spec finally!) I'm sooooo stoked! A home track that's actually close to home! Yayyyyyy!!!!!

regards

speed metal
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.