RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - FEJ F-16. *Update* Just about ready to throw this thing in the trash.
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 08:28 AM   #4
Angus
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Angus
Radio of choice:
Powerbox Core
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 7
Re: FEJ F-16. Just about ready to throw this thing in the trash.

I feel your pain, I have a big F-16 and now lost intrest in it do to continual fixes, I have spent 30-40hrs on the gear (and they are upgraded at my shipping expense) and they still don't work properly, I'll fix them but it will take probably another 10hrs. The pipe they sent was built wrong and too thin, the only way to get it fixed was $150, they admitted it was wrong too. '

My customer experience with them has been good to marginal, I'm starting to get very frustrated with the prices we pay for some of these kits and the crap hardware and gear that comes with them. If and this is a big If, I ever build another kit I'm sure I will venture to Composite Arf, Aviation Design possibly a Skymaster but never a FEJ again

And Please don't anyone out there say you get what you pay for......2k for a model is a lot of money let alone the Big F-16 at $3800us it should be close to perfect at least the hardware and gear.

Pepperpete I feel your pain.

AM
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.