RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - the 5 raceways first trophy race in the books
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 07:32 PM   #1
thrash metal
RCC Supreme Contributor

Total Props: 0
the 5 raceways first trophy race in the books

well guys the first trophy race at the 5 raceway was held this past weekend and boy was it hot. ( both the weather and the racing )

alot of racers travelled a long way to come out and race and tefflawn and the guys at the 5 have to thank all the racers for their patience and understanding for some of the delays due to working the bugs out of the new timing system. after a couple of restarts things finally got underway smoothly.

big thanks go out to chewy and the eat dirt crew for helping to water,sweep and maintain the track under the hot sun.

and a huge thanks to ziggy355 for helping all weekend with the computer and timing system. we even had john from fastcats helping to sort out the glitches with the timing system program. ( and thanks for still pitting for me bro even with all the other headaches)

and thanks to my m.a.m. racing mates ziggy355 and clay for helping me get my engine up and running so i could finally join in on the racing fun .( i got 1st in B main truggy )

and a big thank you to all the sponcers who donated the amazing prizes. ( i won the losi 8 truggy!!!!!!!!) woooo hoooo

and congrats to patrick " the lethal weapon " julien for winning the clarion car stereo and also his 3rd place finish in truggy A main .

thanks to tefflawns wife for cooking all the great bbq food under the hot sun. much appreciated elaine

looking forward to many more trophy races at the 5 raceway in the future. you got a great thing to build on tefflawn for the future bro. keep at it man.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.