RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - New big block engine on the way for the Firebird!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #70
AJCoholic
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Andrew Coholic
Radio of choice:
JR 12X, 28X

Total Props: 61
Re: New big block engine on the way for the Firebird!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANENR View Post
Dude, I do work for a living. Can't be sitting in front of the computer all the time, I do have life. And as for what "I fly" I posted it. Again.. read it before you comment on it. As for my first comment(post), I did write the word "if". I'm not knocking the builder(I've seen his work on the internet) or the pilot(no idea of his flying abilities). Now as for the aircraft it's still made of balsa and fibreglass, loaded with Jet-A fuel or Kero.
One last thing, as for what Tom Cook recommends? I would say Bob Violett is the" MAN ", he is what this hobby is all about.....safety. Respect it.
Actually, dude, all you said was "and as for Jets.... Super Bandit(Jetcat)and Eurosport" I was asking what you had specifically in terms of plane AND powerplant, you know, making sure you didnt have something larger than what I think is acceptable in there. And where you were flying them.

My point was, is it my business as one jet flyer to another, to police YOU - and your choices in aircraft and powerplant? Not unless you are blatently doing something wrong, whatever that might be.

I read everything - line for line. I have a pretty decent understanding of the English language. I know exactly what you said. I also notice that pretty much in every discussion/arguement/whatever I have ever had on line, when I ask pretty specific questions, they RARELY get answered. I guess thats too much trouble...

AJC
Andrew Coholic -MAAC #26287L

1/2A to giant scale, IMAC, SAM, R/C sport, turbine jets, Heli's...
if its got a wing or two and an engine - I like it!
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.