RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - BBT Lightened 43% Edge w/ Piped ZDZ180
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #1679
TBrum
BBT
★ Site Supporter ★

I am: Trevor B
Radio of choice:
Jeti
# of RCs: 10+

Total Props: 62
Re: BBT Lightened 43% Edge w/ Piped ZDZ180

Alright guys... I made it out today and got another (4) successful flights and I've been able to start trying a bunch of things to get used to it and set it up

Here is flight #7 of this bird since Maiden!!! - just a bunch of harriers and pull-outs to get the feel of it and make some tweaks.
The biggest tweak I need to make is the throttle sensitivity just off idle - it's way to sensitive - 1 click and it's powering out of a hover! I'm working on flattening out the throttle curve on the radio!! The ZDZ180 on RE3's have absolutely insane performance, even on the 3-blade prop in the video!!! - NO word of a lie... each pull-out I never go above 1/2 throttle

Take note at the end of the video - my local welder let me down again and his weld let go on the extension of the left header!! He repaired it this afternoon and it's all buttoned back up and good to go!!

Cheers

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.