RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - MAAC / Transport Canada joint release
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2015, 03:38 PM   #100
Bdegan
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Brad E.
Radio of choice:
Jeti DS-16
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 41
Re: MAAC / Transport Canada joint release

Hi guys,

MAAC can't give " Clear " answers yet. Because the answers are not clear.
MAAC recognizes the problems. Trust me. I am on the phone everyday fielding questions and talking to lots of people. From other board members, to TC inspectors, to our committee representatives.

Our TC rep is Richard Barlow, our UAV rep is Jeremy Cartlidge.
Both men are working diligently to have wording changes made and advisories modified at TC.
They are doing their best. MAAC is doing its best in supporting and helping them with their efforts.

The TC advisory came out Nov 27 2014. The joint statement was released Dec 31st, with some leeway given to MAAC flying site and sanctioned events.
it has only been a very short time since all this happened.
We all want things differently. But the outcome we all want is going to take a bit more time.
We all want it "right now".... but we all know it doesn't work as fast as we would like it to.

We understand it is still a bit grey. More clear and concise changes are being worked on.
Please be patient. Everyone is doing what they can.

Brad Egan
Southeast Zone Director
Zone L

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Brad Egan MAAC 48597
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.