RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - FPV on Multirotor HELP!!
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #10
bcsaltchucker
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Scott R
Radio of choice:
Frsky-Taranis
# of RCs: 20

Total Props: 24
Re: FPV on Multirotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensidus197217 View Post
I checked that out as my first choice apparently the FPV system uses a different system for video than a computer does so they won't talk to each other without an adapter. From what I've read those systems don't work all that well. First time I used my RTH on my Naza I almost messed my pants, the thing climbed I'm guessing about 50 feet then just sat there. I had the radio turned off so I went into panic mode, turned it back on and tried to regain control with no luck what so ever. As it turned out it sat for a few seconds then decended slowly to the ground where it shut itself off my heart was still pitter pattering. The next time I went to a large field, plugged in the batteries, waited for the double green flash to show me it locked on home base then sent it to the other end of the field. I shut off my radio with my heart in my throat and became a spectator, it climbed 50 feet again, turned in my direction and headed my way. Once my quad came near it slowed, stopped and gradually came down to earth that was so much fun I did it twice more.
haha, oh us guys who fail to read the user manual! - it is normal with Naza.

I read as little of the manual as I can get away with too.
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.