RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - Arf Scale
Thread: Arf Scale
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 08:06 AM   #4

Total Props: 57
No jim take a look at the points for static they are reduced to 15 only in total. The five points for accuracy of outline the owner will have to at least provide a 3 view of his subject. Colour and markings the owner will have to provide something to prove out the colour and markings. Also the owner will have to assemble some sort of documentation.

As you can see the 15 points for static is but a learning tool in preparation for the more specific classes in scale.

The rest of the points will be on the flying abilities of the pilot owner. So as I see it there should be no great advantage to having someone build a plane for the event.

After all Jim it is but a trial and I would hope we would all sit down after and spend some time going over the response to these two events and tweaking the rules as needed.

Remember if we want growth we should at least try something new that just may draw in more competitors. With my offer to organize both it will free up your end to take on the rest of scale. All that I will require is the space and time to actually put these on. I would like to get started as soon as possible so I will be waiting to hear if the 2005 Nats are a go and I will be awaiting the OK from the Scale Committee.

Again these are only trial events and they may or may not be continued in the following years as it will depend on the acceptance and participation of our members.

Dennis
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.