RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - DORC Points Race Round 2!
Thread: DORC Points Race Round 2!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:13 PM   #102
Stalker
RCC Pro Contributor

I am: Jeff F

Total Props: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiannascar View Post

Is there more points for bumping up to A Main ?
I mean does the last place racer in the Amain get more points then 1st place in BMain ?

Points are based on overall finishing order. 100 points for 1st place A main, 98 for second, 96 3rd, 94 4th etc etc. So if there were 10 people in the A Main then 1st place in the B Main would be the 11th place overall which would give 78 Points I believe.

Also TQ gets 1 additional point meaning you can get up to 101 points per round!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeatherB View Post
This race was great, had a good time.

Will you guys be posting the heat sheets online as PDFs? I'd love to see how the mains went, it was getting late and the mosquitoes were out in full force so I didn't stick around.
Glad to hear that you had a great time!!! Hope that you can make it out for the next round!!

I will hopefully be posting the PDF's online tonight as well as the updated points standings!

If you didn't stick around you missed the carnage that came after the Buggy A Main finished!!! LOL!!!! Someone (dunno who.... okay it could have been me... ) yelled out on the drivers stand to just keep running till you ran out of fuel in the tank..... LOL!! I managed to brake a Mugen.... yep I'll admit to it... snapped a rear shock tower clean into 2 pieces...

Quote:
Originally Posted by was7072 View Post
We have to get out there some time!!!
Maybe we can all get a caravan of people together one day and head out there since those guys have come to us a few times!

Porty, lets set this up!
Caster ZX1.5R Pro, EX1.5R Pro, SK10 Pro
Stuck to the dirt by VP Pro Tires
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.