RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - CMPro Yak 54 - SOLD
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
nomads

Total Props: 0
CMPro Yak 54 - SOLD

Wing Span: 71.5"
Weight: 11 - 12 Lb
Length: 61.5"
Wing Area: 806sq.in
Wing Loading: 32.89oz./sq.ft.
Engine: Required - 2c 1.08 ~ 1.60 Installed - OS 1.60 FX
Radio Required 4 Channel 6 Servos

State of the art fibreglass work on the fuselage and cowl!

All wood rib wing, perfectly sheeted and covered, ailerons hinged, one servo per aileron is used. Tail surfaces all wood, airfoil shape, hinged and ready. Pull-Pull rudder.

Two piece Wings and aluminum wing tube. Colorful fuselage is impressive with beautiful color scheme molded in. Cowl designed to slide in to recessed area on the fuselage for best fit and easy alignment. Tinted canopy. All decals are applied at the factory in the mold. Huge fiberglass canopy deck is removable for an easy access to radio gear.

I've got an OS 1.60FX installed. This was a new engine in Fall, 2005 and I used it about 20 or 30 flights on my Giant Big Stik before moving it to the YAK. Lots of power and good transition. Complete with Dave Brown Aluminum Spinner and Zinger 18x6 prop.

All Electronics are included: Futaba 3001 throttle servo, five HiTec HS-645MG hgh torque servos, plus a HiTec HFD-08RD 8 Channel Receiver suitable for either Futaba or JR by switching a jumper cable. 3600 Mah Sanyo NiMH Battery Pack installed in a special "in cowl" steel tray. Two sets of switch/charge jacks installed for use of a second back up battery pack if desired.

Only minor things remain to be done, such as hooking up the fuel tank, connecting all the electronics, adding a fuel dot, etc.

I bought the plane last year and planned to fly it this summer but my thumbs are not up to his type of aerobatic plane. I can deliver to the GTA since I travel to Toronto about every 2 weeks or so.

I'm asking $ 600.00 SOLD

For more pictures, see my Photobucket album at: http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...hree/YAK%2054/

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.