RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - IMAC Test and Tune August 26 (Aug 27 rain date)
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 04:10 PM   #25
Randy Brown
RCC Supreme Contributor

I am: Randy Brown

Total Props: 4
Frank this mean you want me to give the right answers or wrong ones for everyone in your class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Klenk
Hey Guys

Here's my thoughts ...

1. Jim Daly, yes, bring sequences and score sheets as we will be judging, basic to the top.
2. I'd like everyone to give some thought to your weak manouevers, old score sheets will tell ya. Bring your thoughts.
3. Think of what judges have said to you after you finish a round and land, you were listening right. Bring these too.
4.I would like guys to explain how your plane flies. Eg ... on a knife it pulls to the canopy and etc. Some of us I think are fighting our planes the entire time. You get it.
5. I'm not sure how many experienced types will be there but the ideal would be for an experienced and basic guy to team up, fly, make corrections, fly some more. If there are only a few experienced types then we have to share.
6. Then at the end of the day I would like us all to fly the sequences and be judged. The outcome should be higher scores.

As I said, these are my thoughts, and if you have suggestions just let me know. With everyones busy schedules it tough to get together for an informal event like this. So I want us all to make the most use of this day as possible, we're here to learn. And don't get all bent when people give advice, it's constructive criticism. At the end of the day we should go home a better pilot.

Frank
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.