RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum - View Single Post - And the Answer is . . . .
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
rcjetguy
RCC Contributor

I am: Ed P.

Total Props: 0
Talking Re: And the Answer is . . . .

HEY, I guess it's time I reply. As Ed stated the Prangs WERE in attendance, gave words of encouragement to Ed, & are witnesses to this event!
From the first flight to the ~10th (I forget how many you flew that day Ed) I carefully watched every time Sandro push the trainer button after getting the plane in the air, the plane went from a sightly twitchy flight mode to the most steady graceful flight mode I have ever seen, like it was floating on a cloud. It reminded me of watching Greg Weib at the Wingham Jet event. Both very in control & great to watch.

And every manoever Ed made was perfect whether it was a figure 8, Stall turn, Immelman roll. or a flat spin!

At the end of each flight, we all watched in anticipation, for Sandro to release the trainer switch & land the plane. Again each time, the plane returned to it's former "twitchy" slightly uncontrolled mode, but did land "okay" each time. All the time I was wondering why Ed bothered with a trainer cord!
So to all you doubters, Steven & I will both stand to be witness to these very fine flights of ED's!

Steven & I can't wait to fly with all you guys again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rcjetguy

PS: Ed, don't forget the $60 you borrowed from me that day. Angus got it on record some how! (grin)!!!!!!

PPS: Paul, now that Ed is flying jets 24-7 you'll be forever getting your parts!

Last edited by rcjetguy; 07-27-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: change spacing
vBulletin Message

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.